Get the Effekt #1: Low maintenance, high appeal – wood alternative weatherboard
Image courtesy of www.claridgeconstruction.com.au
As any builder today will tell you, the global pandemic has seriously affected timber shipments and availability.
This, along with a general shift away from a reliance on natural materials, has shifted focus onto alternative building materials – that are often lighter, stronger, sleeker and more sustainable.
So, we’ve decided to bring you a series of blogs around machine-made products that are making waves.
Vinyl weatherboard and fencing
- The longevity of weatherboard has always depended on rigorous maintenance – but no longer
- There are a number of options on the market, such as fibre-cement weatherboard, that offer the look many of us adore
- Being quick and easy to install, the prefab weather boards have relatively low installation costs
- The best part is, once they’re up, they stay up – without peeling, rotting, shrinking, warping or swelling between seasons
- All of which means a part of the equity in your home will stay looking good for longer – and maintain visual appeal if the time comes to sell