We are always looking for outstanding people to join our team. If your skills match any of the available positions below, and you want to work for South Australia’s leading Project Sales & Marketing company, please contact Carly Aherne via email@example.com.
Work With Us
Connekt Marketing is a full-service agency specialising in the property industry. We are a team of Account Managers, Content Creators and Graphic Designers, responsible for the advertising and marketing of some of Adelaide’s largest apartment and land developments.
We work at the forefront of the property marketing industry, and provide services including branding, graphic design, social and digital media, website design and development, media planning/buying and event management. Our work is high-profile, highly regarded and specialised within our industry.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Executive will provide marketing direction and strategy to assist with the sales and success of a variety of residential real estate projects. Working both strategically and operationally, the Marketing Executive will undertake market research based on key target demographics and write and implement marketing strategies including campaigns, content and digital marketing, events and PR as well as initiate and develop sales release strategies for projects. This role will work closely with our clients (project developers), maintaining and strengthening these relationships. This position will monitor and report on the return on investment of campaigns, competitors and current market trends.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A solid background in a client-facing Marketing position with the ability to think strategically, while also managing the production and implementation of all marketing tasks
- Experience with digital advertising, and social media as well as organising events and community engagement projects
- Experience in proactively managing and updating project websites to ensure data and information on the website is current and relevant while maintaining brand integrity
- A stong business understanding with an ability to work to client budgets and within the constraints of the project sales strategy and overall vision
- Experience in planning, booking and coordinating media, despatching artwork and organising promotional activities, print marketing collateral and distribution
- Excellent leadership and organisational skills with the ability to manage suppliers and designers, while prioritising competing deadlines
- Demonstrated copywriting ability for a variety of platforms
- A confident and professional networker with the ability to influence and work with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Experience with completing mid-weight design tasks (ie press ads, signage, brochures)
- A Marketing or Communications Degree is imperative to succeed in this dynamic position.
This is a full-time, permanent position with outstanding career opportunities and the ability to use and expand on your varied skill set.
To work alongside a vibrant, progressive team, please email Carly Aherne at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Carly on 0415 716 141.
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence. Applications close on Friday 29th September 2017.